Re: [IPp] pizza question

Hi Chris, Ah , pizza , what fun!
We have found that it also makes a huge difference where the pizza is from.
We regularly order from 2 places . One place Jack uses a normal bolus and we
estimate about 15 grams for a 3 x 3 inch piece. The other place he uses a
square wave over 4 hours for a piece abouit the same size. And then he also
eats Market Day frozen mini pizzas and those are 47 grams and he needs a Dual
wave , half given now and half over 4 hours.I know it sounds unbelievable but
it took some time to nail down all the different places and how he reacts,
but once we did it ,it works great. We never have a problem with pizza now.
(Unless of course we try a new place!!!)
Good Luck!