Re: [IPp] pizza question

Hi Chris,

The dual wave bolus works almost every time for Taylor when we have pizza.
  Say, if his bolus is a total of 6.4, then we will give 4.0 now and 2.4
over a 3 hour period. Works great for us...YMMV. This also works
wonderfully well with Chinese food. :o)

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)