RE: [IPp] Is taking a 24 hr break from the pump possible?

Ariana's numbers finally came into control around noon today, now she is
having troubles with LOWS for crying out loud! She has stomach aches,
headaches,, so maybe a virus is coming on or MAYBE, she will start her
period!  We have been waiting for over a year now watching her bGs go up at
the same time each month...

I still have a gut feeling that taking her off the pump for one day w/o
using a long acting insulin was NOT a good idea, but I also suspect that
something ELSE is contributing to this... anyway, I'm headed to the store
for some ginger ale,,, in anticipation of another sleepless in Texas

Thanks SO MUCH for each of your comments and support,,, it helps !:)

Connie Miller
dd Ariana age 12 dx 5/99 ( PUMPING 8/01)
GOD  BLESS  THE  U. S. A.  !!
"When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and
everyone around you is crying."