Re: [IPp] Is taking a 24 hr break from the pump possible?

Connie,

Stop feeling guilty.  Ariana might have been sick even if she hadn't taken a pump break.  I can't believe taking a 24 hr break would have this affect on her.  Those funky bs's could be caused by a combination of things.  Whatever the cause, we all know you're a great mom and very knowledgeable in D care, so stop beating yourself up.

Keep us posted on how Ariana is and let me know if I can do anything.

Sean