Re: Subject: Re: [IPp] camp fees

Camp Needlepoint, the D Camp that Elizabeth goes to is $505 for one week
(Sunday thru Saturday).  She is to bring no D supplies except her pump; they
have all the supplies there.  It is also about 150 miles from our home.  I
did find another camp that is closer, only about 80 miles away that offers
weekend camp for just the kids and sometimes for the whole family.  It runs
$40 per person.  We plan on going there in October.

Mom of Elizabeth almost eleven, dx 5/97, pumping 7/01