Re: Subject: Re: [IPp] camp fees

Patricia has gone to diabetic camp for 4 years now in Nova Scotia and not
once have I ever thought to even try to get it covered by insurance or
through our taxes. But it well should be. Diabetic camp is one of the best
things we ever did for our daughter and she hopes to someday be a councilor
for them. It costs here about 700-900.00 per child, {not sure} but the LIONS
volunteer club and other groups help pay most of the cost. So we pay around
$120.00 plus travel to the camp, which is close to 3 hours away. We also
provide alot of her food as she has to have gluten free as well for her
celiac disease. But last year the camp provided alot of the foods for her so
we came back home with food. There are less and less freebies at camps now
due to cut backs but
Regardless we all love diabetic camp and will always try to help see it

Jana *Mom* to Patricia in Nova Scotia Canada