Re: [IPp] Humalog to Novalog

We are still new to all of this.....we haven't even been pumping for a week
yet.  Jessy, 8 years old, is using the 9mm quickset with the paradigm.  It
seems to be doing fine so far.  How do you know when the insulin
crystalizes?  We are using the Humalog also, however, my doctor was going to
switch to Novalog but our pharmacy does not yet carry it.  I think we will
be switching pharmacies the next time we get insulin.