Re: [IPp] Is taking a 24 hr break from the pump possible?

In a message dated 6/26/02 11:38:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'll probably be donned the BAD MOMMY for this but

My dear friend, you could never be remotely called a *bad mommy*.....the only
ideas I have about the numbers (as we have never stopped pumping) is puberty
maybe.....((Connie and Ariana}}}