[IPp] We are pumping

We are officially pumping.  We had 3 great numbers in a row.  Now all of a
sudden we have a 346 gave a 1.5u bolus.  A half hour later 376.  I will wait
another half hour and see what happens.  No ketones yet.  I couldn't see any
problems with anything but who knows.  Even with that everything has been
wonderful.  We had candy with no shot.  Wonderful treat (for both of us).  We
had dinner at 6 pm instead of 5pm.  So far we like it a lot.  I really that
his sight isn't already bad.  But who knows.