[IPp] Humalog vs. Novalog

My 5 year old started pumping last week. He uses a paradign pump with the
silhouttes. He is pupming humalog, some of his basals are at 0 and last night
after two days of use with this sight the insulin crystalized. I've been
reading this group for about a month and everybody seems to promote the use
of novalog. Are there any success cases with humalog? Our endo says we could
use novalog when we started pumping but she never heard of the problems with
humalog that we hear on this group. It sounds like everybody suggests novalog
are there any humalog backer out there?

Bob Nowak