Re: [IPp] Wish us luck

Shanna,
Good luck today.  I just keep thinking of Jacob and thinking that he is only one
day younger than our Jonathan.  If being born in April of 97 gives you any kind
of personality trait, Jacob will do just fine.  So will his Mama!!

Hugs, good luck, you'll do great!

Susan
Mom to:
(Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11,
Jonathan - 5 dx 08/00-pumping since 03/02, and Nicholas - 3)