[IPp] Wish us luck

Well, in 2 1/2 hours we will be at pump training and spending our first day
on the pump.  It should be interesting.  Everyone is still sleeping (I was up
at 6:30).  I am very nervous but at the same time very excited.  Good luck to
you too Vicki (since you are starting today too).  I have been through so
much to try to get here.  It is very strange to spend that much time and then
finally it happens.  Well, I have to get the rest of the house up and get
ready.  Since it will take us more than an hour to get there.  :o)

Mom to Hunter (b. 7-22-00) and
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping TODAY!!!)