Re: [IPp] Switch to Novalog

We just switched to Novolog and would like to know what goals you have for
you children's bg numbers. The dr. said 80-180 as a goal and about 5 out of
8 times we hit those numbers....however I want to know if is resonable to
try to work towards the 80-120 goal on my active 7 year old or would
something like this lead to lows. Have some of you tried to get most of your
readings down from 120-160 to 80-120 or is this unreasonable.