Re: [IPp] Re: Pump Start on Wed.

Michael, we haven't done the hot fudge sundea since
prior to diagnosis last May...........but with the
pump start this week, it may be a great time to
celebrate in a short while.  I'm at that overwhelmed
stage thinking of learning every detail about pumping,
but our trainer reassured me that we didn't have to
learn it all in one day.  Just like anything in life,
it takes a few weeks under your belt to feel
comfortable with something new....... Wish us new
pumper families luck!   Vicki - mom to Hannah - age 7
- dx May 2001 - Texas.