Re: [IPp] Re: Pump Start on Wed.

> Yes - I'm feeling all sorts of things right now about
> the pump start!  Excited and nervous at the same time!
> Hannah's much more laid back about it - we got a cool
> 4th of July sticker type thing to go on the pump, and
> we, too ordered the free one with the warranty card
> return.   Good luck to  you all as well!  Vicki.

So Vicki,

Have you taken her out for a HOT-FUDGE-SUNDAE yet?? I clearly
remember Lily's first after diagnosis, It was about 3-4 days after
her pump start. What a smile :-)

The carbs for the chains are posted in their "little books", but you
have to make sure they weigh the ice-cream as the servers are usually
a little heavy-handed with the scoops.