Re: [IPp] Re: Pump Start on Wed.

Yes - I'm feeling all sorts of things right now about
the pump start!  Excited and nervous at the same time!
Hannah's much more laid back about it - we got a cool
4th of July sticker type thing to go on the pump, and
we, too ordered the free one with the warranty card
return.   Good luck to  you all as well!  Vicki.