Re: [IPp] Re: Pump Start on Wed.

Hi Vicki.  Are you as nervous as I am?  I am reading the Pumping Insulin book
right now.  Just took a break that so I could check my mail.  Did you send in
your warrenty card and get a free decrotive cover?  We got to pick out a
cover when we ordered the pump (Jacob chose purple) and we got a free one for
sending in our warrenty (the blue cover came in the mail today).  We also
ordered an extra user guide for our school (no cost to us).  Now if I could
just get the stinkin' Sof-serter mess from Minimed figured out.  Good luck to