Re: [IPp] Re: Pump Start on Wed.

Hi Shanna, just wanted to write and let you know that
my daughter, Hannah - age 7 - will also begin the pump
journey on this Wednesday as well.  We, too, went with
Animas for many of the same reasons you listed, plus
the insulin delivery every 3 minutes was a feature we
liked.  Wednesday will be a big day around here as
well!  Vicki - mom to Hannah dx May 2001 -----pumping
this week.