[IPp] Novolog

After reading some of the posts here we decided to switch our son's insulin
from Humalog to Novolog. Most of you saw a decrease in the basal
rates.....am I right???

Also should you refridgerate the insulin of a bottle your currently using or
could it stay at room temperature.

Using the Paradigm........now after using Humalog in it for 8 weeks and
seeing problems on the second days......wondering if the 3 minite delivery
done to Animas and Disatronic would cancel out any clogging or
crystallizations in the Minimed pumps

Minimed people what are your thoughts on this.
Thanks