Re: [IPp] Carb Ratios

Suggestions to make it easier are to run your at home schedule the week or
two leading up to school as close to the new school schedule as possible.
Feed snacks/lunches at the times the school would serve them and start
eating foods again that you would for school (pbj sandwhiches, juice box
and treat...etc).

Syd

"Carol Mulligan" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/24/2002
01:29:41 PM