Re: [IPp] Carb Ratios

We have two ratios, one for breakfast and one for the rest of the day.

Syd

"Carol Mulligan" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/24/2002
12:38:12 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted

To:    <email @ redacted>
cc:
Subject:    [IPp] Carb Ratios

Our CDE has us on three different carb ratios, one for morning, one for
afternoon, and one for dinner and after.  I know my son's basel must be
right
during the day since he eat no carbs on Sun. and his numbers were all in
range, but was high three hours after dinner. Do most kids have one carb
ratio
or do they have more? My son can do the 10-1 (at lunch) in his head, but
sometimes forgets and does 10-1 for breakfast or dinner when the ratios are
supposed to be different.  It would be so much easier to just use 10-1 all
the
time!

Carol