[IPp] Carb Ratios

Our CDE has us on three different carb ratios, one for morning, one for
afternoon, and one for dinner and after.  I know my son's basel must be right
during the day since he eat no carbs on Sun. and his numbers were all in
range, but was high three hours after dinner. Do most kids have one carb ratio
or do they have more? My son can do the 10-1 (at lunch) in his head, but
sometimes forgets and does 10-1 for breakfast or dinner when the ratios are
supposed to be different.  It would be so much easier to just use 10-1 all the