Re: [IPp] Snow cones

My daughter had a rainbow snow cone a few weeks back - the syrup did have
carb counts for 1/4 cup syrup and it was 15g. I thought that was low but
Kryssy's BG was in range after so it must have been right ;-)

Syd

"Carol Mulligan" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/22/2002
05:24:41 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted