[IPp] continued question

I have written a few times pertaining to my 7 year old doing well for the
1st day on a new site and then sometime during the second day the numbers
start to fall apart..........240.....then 290 w/ traces of ketones on some
occassions. Many of you responded with changing the Humalog to Novolog and
we are going to give Novalog a try....but I must admit that on the second
day the sites look real good and even when we pull out the site and send a
.3 prime through the cannula it delivers fine..... Is their a possiblilty
that the insulin in the pump starts to lose effectiveness after being w/ him
for 36 hours running, playing etc.........is it possible?

Funny also I might say that switching to the pump is both a joy and
much......much.....much....more work. Seems like your day is on a constant 2
hour schedule!!!!
Thanks for the help.