re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

<<From: "Allison Leake" <email @ redacted>
Can you please tell me what you carry your supplies around in, say, if you
were out running around all day with your child?  Also, which particular
supplies do you carry with you?>>>

We try to get our son to carry his bag, a small NASA pouch with a great
shoulder strap (and astronauts so it doesn't look "girlie").  It contains:
-  2 juice boxes
-  1 tube of glucose tabs
-  1 Rice Krispie bar (for a quick snack if not low but very hungry)
-  OneTouch Ultra meter & its pouch with about 10 lancets, alcohol wipes &
      testing strips
-  2 syringes - in case pump fails & we need to get insulin out of reservoir

We stopped carrying glucagon, although on vacation I carry it in my purse.
We go home if we need to changeout, although again on vacation we
carry an extra set & the inserter.  The nice thing on Sils is that
just the site can be changed out pretty quickly as long as reservoir
is fine.

Do You Yahoo!?