Re: [IPp] carb counts for slurpees

That's what I thought.  I thought I once read that a small size was double that
of regular pop.  The sugar is what makes them so nice and frothy.  You cannot
make a sugar free slushie because they don't freeze the same as with sugar.  Of
course, this information does not come from 7-11 or slush puppie.  I once asked
the clerk at 7-11, thinking that it was the law to know, she went and asked the
manager and they both came back "confidently" telling me that there were 7 carbs
in a small slurpie.  I rolled my eyes and left.  Stupid people.

Susan