No Subject

Great news all!
  It has been a very long week, but Jessy is officially on the insulin pump
as of yesterday! Jessy is changing her own sites (with the help of emla
cream) like a pro.  We have set a basal rate of .4 as a starting point and
will lower and raise it once we see where her blood sugar levels are piking
and dipping.  However, we have seen more 127 blood sugar levels in 24 hours
than we have seen since her diagnosis in January.  We are thrilled with the
pump and how much more we will be in control of this disease then it us.
Thank you to ALL of you for all of your support, best wishes, and much
needed advice.  We will keep you all posted on our progress.
Cindy Lattimer, now officially a "pump-mama"