Re: [IPp] Pump Companies....

I'd like to second that opinion.  We have been pumping with a Minimed 508
for almost a year now and are very pleased with customer service, the help
line, supply deliveries and the pump itself.

Syd

"Lisa Harris" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/21/2002
12:31:48 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted