[IPp] Pump Companies....

Our experience over the past year with Minimed has been very positive.
They have been polite and knowledgable during phone conversations, and
great about insurance approvals and sending supplies in a timely manner.
I've been very pleased with their service and look forward to upgrading
to the Paradigm next month.

Lisa Harris, Michigan, mom of Andrew, 3yrs old, pumping 10mos.