Re: [IPp] Tip: for school bus rides

Yes, they do all the kids on the same bus (we live 25 miles from town on a
farm).  My 17 year old has been dealing with autism, diabetes and heart
disease most of her life but she refuses to do needles.  She is very smart,
responsible and not your typical teenager, but she is dead set against two
things.  Driving and giving injections.  She knows the pump really well
though.  My neighbour who is only 1 mile away knows how to give injections and
glucagon.  Jonathan is rarely far away from me though.  Being on the school
bus will be very new to us.

Susan