Re: [IPp] high #'s after site change

>>Leave the old set in place for at least 2 hours if he's using an insulin
>>analog and 4 hours if regular (unlikely :-)

Okay, but I am not getting a visual on this -- I should leave the old set in
place -- including the tubing?   I am not understanding how that will help
him, if the set is not attached to the pump, pushing that insulin into

Silliest question of the day?  ;)

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping (Paradigm) 6/7/02