Re: [IPp] Tip: for school bus rides

Sarah,
My son (Jonathan, 5) starts school next fall and we live a fair distance from
school as well.  It is an hour long bus ride.  While I am confindent that he'll
be fine as his 17 year old sister will be on the bus with him, on the days that
she is not on the bus, I think I would opt to drive him myself, which of course
will totally tick off my other two children who I have never driven to school
when there is bus service as this is my rare time alone.  ; ) I don't think I'd
be confident having the bus driver use glucagon either.  Even my 17 yo doesn't
know how to use it, although she does test and can correct either way, so I'm
confident that she would probably test him once meeting him on the bus.

Susan