Re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

I carry what we call our "diabetes bag".    This bag has our meter, lancets,
stips, lancet pen ( all of this in a pouch like bag) then we put that into a
small duffel bag which has the keto stix, glucagon, extra insulin and
syringes, all the stuff for one site change...ya never know when a site will
fail, also we carry a carbohydrate book, the log book, juice box, band aids,
antibiotic cream, glucose tabs.
But keep in mind that my son is five yrs old and I drive a school bus, so
having what I may need is very important to me. We are always on the go.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.