Re: [IPp] Tip: for school bus rides

Your right, the school bus ride is a part of the actual school
day....however, we as bus drivers are not required to take CPR classes or to
be certified in child care, so according to the school board, are not
qualified to assist the children in emergencies, we are told to leave them be
until the proper medical personel arrive.
Sounds really foolish if ya ask me, because like I said earlier, I am a mom,
and I am not about to let a scared or crying child go with out helping.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.