Re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

we usually just have the meter, depends on where we are going and for how
long. i used to take a whole lot more. but often i will have a juice box in
the car, glucose tabs do not hold up in the fla heat of the car at all.
if i am taking more for some reason we use a plastic pencil box from walmart,
cost about 88 cents sturdy and brightly colored so we can find it easily, i
buy a lot of these as i use them at the school for each teacher as well to
hold juice, crackers, gel glucose and glucose tabs. the nurse gets a bigger
kit as well holding extra supplies of everything for the pump (no cartridge
or insulin tho) but batteries for pump and meter and extra meter, strips
glucose tabs, gel, and if it really is a nurse then glucagon as well.