Re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

My daughter carries a meter, lancet, strips and glucose tabs in a small
fanny pack that she wears ALL the time.  In my purse I have an OJ juice
box, a tube of glucose tabs, glucagon and meter batteries.   I don't carry
an extra set around with us either unless I'm going more than 15 minutes
away from home.

Syd

"Allison Leake" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/19/2002
01:02:55 PM