Re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

Here is what we typically carry with us.
Glucose tabs
Lancing device
Juicy Juice
Couple syringes
Anaseptic wipes
Insurance cards
Missing child indentification thingy that we have (one for each of the kids,
it has a picture of each of them, height, weigh, eye color, any marks or
scars, finger prints, medical conditions, things like that in it)
When we start pumping we will carry the supplies to change a set and
batteries as well.

I still carry a diaper bag because I have a child still in diapers so that
makes it easier to carry all of that.  I am thinking of getting a purse or
something that I could just put the different supply packs in (like the
Mediport case that our meter, glucagon, etc is in, the pump supply pack)
because soon my youngest will be out of diapers.