Re: [IPp] supplies on-the-go

In a message dated 6/19/02 12:08:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Meter, strips, lancet pen, a couple of extra lancets.
> Band-aids, neosporin packets -- gotta have these, trust me.
> Foil-wrapped ketostix and color chart.
> Glucagon, cake gel, glucose tabs in tube.
> Insulin pen and pen needle.
> Extra pump battery -- we use the Paradigm ;)
> Ice pack
Mary carries most of the above in her purse.....in addition, I do carry
supplies for site changes in case one gets pulled out and I am not ready to
return home...in addition, since we do not have an insulin pen, we carry a
syringe or two (can get insulin fromthe pump, if necessary)....Mary's is a
small purse...I carry one of those spotted bags form 50Fifty...i also carry
fruit snacks and a juice box if we will be gone long......oh yes, and cell
phone...YIKES! I sound like I am leaving civilization!