[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


> Carol
> What is "skin bond?"
> Chris
> ----------------------------------------------------------

Skin Bond is an adhesive that you "paint" right on the skin.  It comes right
off with Unisolve.  There is, also, another one I've heard about called
Mastisol which I'm planning on trying since it is clear and Skin Bond is
white.  The 1st time we tried Skin Bond we painted on too much and he had a
white circle around the site that was sticky.  Now, we just paint a little
on so it's right under the insertion tape.  My son is usually in a hurry and
doesn't like to fuss with too much stuff.  He wants quick and easy: clean
it, paint it, insert it, prime it and go!

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml