[IPp] THANKS re: water park field trip

I just wanted to thank you for the advice on pumping (or not) at the water
park!   I would have been a basket case without you!

Jeremy had a wonderful time!  He had one slight low, which I gave the
standard 4 glucose tabs for (big mistake; we are seeing that we need to use
a sliding scale depending on how low his low is, since he seems to be more
sensitive to the tabs now).  Next check he was way up, but he just got off
the "most major-est ride there", so I figured it was the glucose and
excitement that got him there.  Anyway, we corrected him down at the very
end and 90 mins later he landed within 5 points of where he started

Thank you for being here!
-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/7/02