Swimming Question:

I have samples of Tegaderm, Tegaderm HP,  Polyskin II and IV3000. What has
been your experiences with swimming and using the different dressing to hold
the site in place. Not sure what tape to try, but after swimming in a pool
for 3 hours the sof-set tape didn't hold. Going to Disneyworld in August and
don't want to have problems with the site for my 7 year old.

Tried one of the tapes and was told to shoot through the tape but it bent
the cannula and we didn't find out about that for a couple of hours.  What
method do you guys use to tape? Do you shoot right through the tape?

How do you remove the dressing. We have used Uni-Solve for the sof-set and
it works great, however will it work on the other more water resistant

Thanks for your opinions.