Re: [IPp] silhouette's

>>>Can you let us know how it works?  We get the red
>>>raised areas now too.

Just thought I would let you know that we have tried the quick sets for two
site changes now and have been very pleased with them.  In fact, Ive
already arranged to change out our unopened sil boxes for quicksets, should
get an advance box today.

The quicksets made a much smaller hole, and I can already tell they are
healing much faster.  On the first set we tried, it was placed a couple
inches away from a 7-day old sil site.  When it was removed, you couldnt
tell the difference between the two!  After 7 days of healing, the sil site
looked actually a little worse than the freshly removed quick set!  I
thought that was enough reason to switch right then.

The only problem is the quicksets are easier to come out when swimming.  I
have heard lots of talk on here about skin bond helping with that, so Im
going to try and find some of that.  Now if only I could get the endo to
agree to switch to Novolog, I bet the redness at the site would be reduced
also!  As always, ymmv, which is the only tricky thing about pumping.  But
the results are well worth it.

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 19 mo.