Re: [IPp] water park field trip

Here's what we do at waterparks, we disconnect and I usually do a bg check
every hour and a half. If he's high we reconnect and correct. This almost
never happens. Nine times out of ten Jack goes low while swimming even with
the missed basal. If he is low we treat with 15 grams of carb.If he is going
to have lunch or a ice cream or something like that we just do a bg check and
reconnect and bolus to cover only what he eats. Jack can usually be
disconnected for 5-6 hours and never miss his basal as long as he is really
active so we almost never have to correct or replace basal. Of course
everyone is different, but this works really well for us. Good Luck!