Re: [IPp] IEP

We're having our first meeting on June 25th.  I work just 1/2 mile from school but I
don't want to fall into the trap where I am the main caregiver (like I am now at
Nursery school).  Not that I mind, nor my co-workers - I work for a DER, but it can be
very inconvinient during a meeting where I look at my watch and have to run out in the
middle of something.  I get 'looks' from some people.  We're hoping to train the T.A.
to do testing and bolusing although I am tempted to just teach Jon - who is pretty
bright for 5, to do it himself with an adult supervising.  I'd get a phone call with
the BS value and carb value and tell him how much to bolus.  I'm not exactly sure if
I'm ready for that or not, we'll take it as it comes I guess.

Susan - Mom to Jonathan - 5, dx 08/00, pumping since 03/02, Nicholas - 3, Katrina- 11,
Danny - 15 and Julianna - 17.