Re: [IPp] IEP

You might only wanting the school nurse touching the pump but if you would
like other people to be able to touch it make them look up and see if it is
actually written some where that only a nurse can touch an insulin pump.
Make them show it to you as well.  Our school district has been pretty darn
good but they thought that it said some where that only a nurse could give a
glucagon injection.  Turns out it was for other types of medication and that
there is nothing written on glucagon for for anythign to deal with diabetes
for that matter.  So now we (the school and I) get to make up the rules and
what things we make up the district is going to look into making that policy.