[IPp] re: Novolog vs. Humalog dosing

<<From: "Chris Dib" <email @ redacted>
Any info pertaining to the difference of using Novalog vs. Humalog. Is
Novalog dosed the same as Humalog....meaning if you switch does the doseage
stay the same.>>

Chris, our son Luke, 7, switched from Novolog to Humalog in Oct. 2001.
For him, the total daily dose stayed the same as well as his carb ratio
& correction amount.  However, we did have to lower 1 basal and raise
another to redistribute it properly.  If you make the switch, you'll
want to watch your child's reactions pretty closely for about the first
2 weeks.

Good luck,
Shelly V., mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

Do You Yahoo!?