Re: [IPp] Novalog

In a message dated 6/16/02 9:10:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> As with everything else with D YMMV....we saw a significant drop in insulin
> requirements when we changed to Novolog....I know some have said they
> stayed
> the same....

This seems to be the "variable"...but what seems to be consistent is how many
are commenting on the better control they're seeing with Novolog. Aside from
over-bolusing causing lows/ rebounds...or miscalculating boluses for unknown
foods, Melissa is getting amazingly good bgs....and no, she didn't change
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)