Re: [IPp] At the beach

> Just curious -- When you put the pump into your drink cooler, do you notice
> any bubbles in the tubing (larger than champaigne-sized) or reservoir later
> on, as the insulin warms up again?

Allison,  We've been doing this for about two weeks now.   We
go to the pool 6 afternoons a week for 2-5 hours.   Zachary
puts his pump in a large ziplock in the cooler (we use ice packs
not ice in the cooler).    Sometimes he gets it out every hour,
or two hours, or only if he's snacking, or not at all while we
are there----depends on whose at the pool that day and how
active (or overactive) he is that day.

We've NEVER had a problem with bubbles from doing this.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12)
Fenton, MO