Re: [IPp] at the beach

Hi Sarah,
 My son is also 5 years old and on the pump since April 19, 2002.  We have been
having many problems with it.  The sites, the pump itself and so on.  I was
wondering what insulin are you using and if you ever have a basal of .1units/
hour and had a problem with it.  I am currently diluting insulin, but would
appreciate your experience and to learn from your success.
Helen