Re: [IPp] at the beach

we've been to the beach a lot it doesn't get into the animas at all. even
when swimming in it and digging in the sand etc. alisha uses the rapids so
she doesn't disconnect (at least until next order when we get the ones that
do). when you rinse off on the way out of the beach just hold pump up to the
sprinkler, i don't remember alisha doing this but it might be cleaner that
the heat in fla didn't seem to bother it at all, she spends a great deal of
time out doors walking around etc, with her pump in her pocket. she gets
great numbers the majority of the time if she boluses for foods she eats,
which even on the last drop of insulin can still go low.